In accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we hereby inform you that our organisation has adapted its activities in order to offer the highest level of protection for the personal data with which you provide us, or which we otherwise come to know of.
The data provided shall be processed for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the management of client/supplier relationships;
- purposes linked to legal obligations;
- purposes related to management, financial and credit management, credit control and protection.
Given that such data shall be used exclusively in accordance with the specific purposes for which they are provided, we must specify that opposition to processing or failure to provide certain data could make it impossible to fulfil the contract or to continue the relationship.
Please note that:
- we may communicate the data to insurance companies and service providers such as, for example: agents; banking, financial, and accountancy services; tax consultancy services; transport services; credit control and recovery services; and, when falling within the scope of obligations imposed by national or local legislation, local bodies and other public bodies.
- Without prejudice to the above provisions for denial of consent, you may at any time exercise your rights, including the right of access to personal data processed, the right to request their rectification or erasure, the right to limit their processing, the right to withdraw consent or object to the processing, and the right to data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- The data provided shall be stored for the entire duration of the established relationship, and in any case for at least the minimum length of time required by applicable laws. In the absence of such laws, RTM S.R.L. shall establish a limited storage period, which shall not exceed ten years after such data cease to be used.
The Data Controller is RTM S.R.L., whose contact details are as follows:
- Headquarters: Via dell'Artigianato, n° 12 - 25030 Berlingo (BS), Italy
- Telephone no.: (+39) 030 2185222
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files that are placed on a computer's hard disk only after authorisation is given. Cookies serve the purpose of simplifying web traffic analysis, or noting when a certain website is being visited, and allow the web applications to send information to individual users.
The following cookies are used on the site:
- technical cookies: i.e. navigation or session cookies, which are strictly necessary to allow the website to function and to allow the user to make use of the content and services he or she requires (user consent is not required to issue this type of cookie);
- statistical cookies: these create understanding of how the website is used by its visitors. With these cookies, no information regarding the user’s identity and no personal data is collected. Information is processed in collective, anonymous form. User consent is not required to issue this type of cookie, when it is used directly by the website manager to collect information in collective form regarding the number of visitors and how they use the website itself;
- third-party cookies: i.e. from websites or web servers other than those of RTM S.R.L., used for the purposes of the third parties themselves (user consent may be required to issue this type of cookie);
Specifically, the cookies present on the website are:
|Name||Expiration Time||Purpose||Type||Privacy / Deactivation|
|JSESSIONID||Navigation Session||It allows to recognize the user's browsing session.||Technical cookie||-|
|cc_cookie||6 months||It allows to memorize the user's choices regarding the consent of the cookies.||Technical cookie||-|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||2 years / 1 minute / 1 days||It allows to analyze the use of the site by users.||Statistic cookie (Google Analytics)||Privacy / Deactivation|
|YSC, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE / CONSENT||session / 5 months / 2 years||It allows Google to store user preferences for the services offered.||Third-party cookies (Google)||Privacy|
The following is a number of resources which explain how to manage or deactivate cookies for the most commonly used browsers.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac